- 2019 Filmmaker Registration -
To register as a filmmaker, complete the following four tasks:
1) Read ALL of the information on this page!
2) Submit the digital form below
3) Submit registration fee of $75 (we will email you an invoice which can be paid online via a credit/debit card)
4) Head over to the “Filmmakers’ Portal” and check out the helpful information posted for filmmakers
Once we have received your application, you will be placed on a waiting list until we have received your payment. At that point, you will officially secure your spot as a 2019 Super Gr8 Filmmaker.
The registration fee includes: Film, processing, transfer to HD video, camera rental, poster printing, free admission on the night of your film's screening, and a digital copy of your film. Note: Super Gr8 does NOT return your original negative.
Festival Dates: Wednesday, November 20th - Thursday, November 21st
Film Due: Monday, October 14th
Audio Due: Monday, October 21st 2019
Posters Due: Monday, November 11th 2019
In celebration of Super Gr8’s 10th year, we will be returning to the festival’s original format featuring a “Black & White Night” and a “Color Night”, each with their own round of voting and awards. Because of this, limited slots are available for each category. Color slot are currently sold out, but we still have black and white slots available.
There is only one rule at Super Gr8 .... No Snuff Films!